Thursday, September 25, 2014

Post 5 - Justin Walton - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

Two summer ago, my friends and I took an amazing trip from Miami, OK to St. Louis, MO. It was about a 5 hours drive to go to Six Flag's St. Louis and go to a Lil Wayne, 2Chainz, and T.I. concert at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre. Six Flag's was a blast but the concert was spectacular. The amphitheatre is an open aired venue that has seating in a semicircle around. When I attended the concert, a majority of people sat on the grassy, outermost part of the theatre. My friends and I got box seats there with tables and bartenders at the outermost part of the seated area, but we wanted a closer look. We snuck down to the the far front group of seats directly in front of the stage. The sound was amazing and that is an experience I will never forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment