Monday, September 22, 2014

#5 - Auby Chase Brown - Memorial Stadium

Memorial Stadium has had an extremely positive influence on me. I have fantastic and fanatical memories of time spent here. I've always loved not only the stadium's design itself (though it may seem to be nothing special), but the location for it as well. The roads may not be the most ideal thing in the world, but its proximity to campus, the large quantity of walkways to travel on to go to games, and its beautiful exterior are all qualities that I love about this structure. My love for this may be skewed by my fond memories, but I wouldn't change anything even if I could. Hopefully these memories will be reinforced this year as well! BOOMER SOONER.


1 comment:

  1. where do you grab your photos from I know you dont take them-or maybe you do?

    ReplyDelete