Monday, September 22, 2014

#6 Bizzell Library Justin Jackson


The Bizzell Library is located in the center of campus at the University of Oklahoma. It has become a very familiar and favorite place over the time period I have spent in Norman. I spend 10+ hours in the Bizzell Library a week. The outside is beautiful and brings attention just by the gothic design. It’s a nice, peaceful, quiet environment that I use as an escape from the outside world to accomplish schoolwork. The amount of work or importance of work plays a role in what floor of the library I study on. The bottom is very college like with the Bookmark cafĂ© and surrounding noise from other students can make it feel like your not even studying. I like to spend time quite a bit of time on the quiet third floor to maximize the work I get accomplished. The Bizzell Library has played a significant part in the success of my college courses and that makes it important to me.

1 comment: