Saturday, September 20, 2014

Mathew Christian-Week 4


Ah, good old Starbucks; a good place to get coffee. This Starbucks is special to me because I work there. I've been working there for a year now. I really like the patio outside. I find it interesting that the covering over head doesn't fully cover the area. There are bar above tables outside, but there is nothing in between the bars to protect them from rain or snow. When it is freezing rain, you can get some really cool icicles. I really love the windows in the front of the store, even though it is a pain to clean. I think it brings in natural lighting to this place, which I really appreciate. I don't really know what is up with the glass box on the top corning of the store, but I like the design of it. I guess it brings in more natural lighting.  I don't like how the bathrooms in this store are in the middle of the store. I don't know why they did not put them in the back of the store. It's really know to constantly tell people where the bathrooms are because they keep going to the back, but all is back there is the fire exit. I wish they would have made this store a two story building. I think there is enough space to do that, but I'm just eye balling that. I think that would be really cool especially for a coffee shop.

1 comment: