Sunday, September 28, 2014

#5 Hoi Kei Fong - Pooi To Middle School

This is my middle school in Hong Kong. My middle school is called Pooi To Middle School. I spent 5 years in this school, but the building in the picture is a new building which my school spent almost three years to build. I remember when I was in 7th grade, I helped with the fund raising to build this new campus. I was really excited that I could have a chance to enjoy the new campus and the new facilities on campus. The old campus had over 100 years of history and some of the facilities were too old to use and couldn't hold that many students to use. But this new campus is all good that all the students can enjoy the basketball court and the two floor library. Although I only studied two years on the new campus, it was a really good experience and had unforgettable memories with my friends and teachers. If I go back to Hong Kong, I will definitely go back to this campus to visit and flashback my memories in middle school life.

Hoi Kei Fong

1 comment: