Sunday, September 21, 2014

Bizzell Library Blog # 5 Tahereh Dinpajooh


Blog #5 OU library    
I have chosen to write about the OU library for my favorite building this week because it’s like a second home to me. Bizzell Library was built in1929 as an exquisitely crafted building that took many professionals and architects to design and create this building. The structure of the OU library was created carefully to be a comfortable and safe environment for everyone. The bricks on the exterior walls of the OU library is very unique with intricate colors and patterns. To me, the OU library is the most comfortable and peaceful place to stay while studying. The other thing that makes OU library special place is that it feels like a classroom with a new life lesson. For example, when I am in the OU library and I see how young students dedicate a lot of time and energy to become successful, it encourages me to work harder. It reinforces my ideals of how hard work is the key to becoming successful. I think the OU library is a great place to learn and accomplish what you need to do.
 Tahereh Dinpajooh
 
 

1 comment: