Thursday, September 11, 2014

Bishop Lynch

Bishop Lynch High School. This building holds many memories for me and I take mainly positive experiences from the four years that I had gone to this school. I met many life friends, I represented my school through sports here, and I took an active role in the student body organization. It was here that I won state for the wrestling team, I was active on the basketball team, the track team, and I was the president of the hip hop club. I also took a role in the choir as well as the mass times that were held every so often. I am grateful for the experience that I had here and when I finally had to graduate, the friends that I made, and the relationships I developed have changed into a person with respect and eagerness for the future. 



Moses Llauder



1 comment: