Sunday, September 21, 2014

Mathew Christian-Week 5


The First Unitarian Church of Oklahoma; my home away from home. I started going to this church back in 2006. This church has a very Catholic design for its sanctuary. I don't really care for it because I think it is rather uncomfortable, but it is nice because I think it gives outsiders the idea of church when they come visit. It has a little bit of a confusing layout. There is the sanctuary, a common room, daycare, and offices all on the first floor. There are two different basements, which don't connect. One is another common room. The other is the youth room for middle school, and high school. Then there is an up stairs. This is for grade school kids. I really like the courtyard. It is really simple, it is just a paved area that lies in the center of the church. This is like my secondary home, where I have made some really great friends.

1 comment: