Thursday, October 30, 2014

Tyler Hewett Post #11


For the blog this week, I have decided to write about a gorgeous home designed by the famous architect, Frank Lloyd Wright. This gorgeous home is called "La Miniatura" Millard House and is on the market in Pasadena, California for $4.5 million. The price is just a little too high for me, but I do love the way this home was designed. I especially love that the design is relatively simple in the sense that all of the lines on the house seem to be either horizontal or vertical. I also really love how the house is primarily made of wood, as seen in the first picture above. This house is classic Frank Lloyd Wright and I'm assuming this fact coupled with its gorgeous Pasadena location is what causes it to be so expensive. I would love to live in this home, but for now I might just have to be content with visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment