Thursday, October 2, 2014

Frank Onukwu #5 Devon Energy Hall

Devon Energy Hall was completed in 2010. This is one of my favorite places to be on campus. It houses the department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and department of Computer Science in the University of Oklahoma. I am a Computer Engineering major so I spend most of my time in Devon Energy hall for classes, study time and group meetings. Inside of the building is very conducive for studying. The lobby is the most exciting part of the building. Students are able to relax, study and even have little meetings in the lobby. The building contains nice technologies that help facilitate learning from the spacious classrooms to teaching labs and research labs.

1 comment:

  1. this is a nice building also-I'd like to see some buildings from Nigeria

    ReplyDelete