Thursday, October 30, 2014

Bizzell Memorial Library Heather Reynolds



This is the Bizzell Memorial Library.  As all of you know this is the library on OU campus.  I absolutely love this building and think it is the most grandiose and beautiful building on campus.  Not only is the outside gorgeous with the red brick and beautiful windows but the inside is pretty nice as well.  My favorite part of the the interior is the The Great Reading Hall and the section of library below it where the walls are beautiful wood and outspoken compared to a plain modern white wall.  I also love how the doors pictured to library are big heavy wood doors.  As you can see, I like wood accents in buildings. I searched for the architect of the building but couldn't find out who it was.  Do you know who the architect is? What is your favorite part of the library?

-Heather Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment