Monday, October 20, 2014

Madhuri Patel #9 - Dallas World Aquarium


Last spring break I got to stay with my sister in Dallas and we got to go to the Dallas World Aquarium. I had been to many different aquariums before, but this was the first aquarium that I was impressed with and had fun at. The Dallas World Aquarium opened in October 1992 and has a variety of animals. The architect for this Aquarium was Chris Knight. I liked this aquarium than other aquarium because it looks like a rain forest inside and everything is close to you. For example the birds are all free in the aquarium so they could fly right past you. Also with all the other animals they are close to you so you can see them better. The best part of about the aquarium is looking at the sharks. They have a underground tunnel and it is made out of glass so the sharks are swimming right above you. The building from the outside looks small, but inside it is very huge. Overall it was a fun trip and I got to learn a lot about different animals and how some of them are endangered.





No comments:

Post a Comment