Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Michael Carroll Blog #5

 
Who enjoys camping and loves the outdoors? I know I do, camping with my family is awesome time. especially if you have family of five. My brother bought this tent for fathers day 3 years ago. It big family tent for ten people. My brothers and I enjoy going camping with dad at lake Sulphur, Oklahoma. It's to put together, this is the Ozark Trail 10-Person 3-Room XL Camping Tent. This 3-room family tent offers privacy and allows up to ten people to sleep inside it. Each room can accommodate a queen-sized air mattress and plenty of space to spare for gear. The 2 removable room dividers create 3 rooms with zippered double doors. The weather armor prevents leaks and moisture, thus keeping you and your family dry and comfortable. The architect of camping tents are design for family to the outdoors of nature.



 

1 comment: