Friday, October 31, 2014

Mathew Christian-Week 11


Good old Cafe Plaid. I did not start going here until this semester. I go there about every Tuesday right after my Physical Chemistry Lab with my lab partner. Once again, I dig the whole brick thing having a sense that it belongs with OU. I do like all the wood in this place. Even though it is dark and dingy it is kind of nice, at least I find it cozy. It is interesting that the wood inside and the wood outside does not really match each other. I am not sure if it is just the lighting on the inside versus the natural lighting on the patio, but they look completely different to me. I do enjoy the layout of the building. I think the line for ordering food is great. I do not care for the ordering system of the coffee part, there is just no real structure for a line to order. I love the seating arrangement for customers. My lab partner and I will take over a booth and just work on chemistry together. I like the patio on nice days, and I love the back corner with all the booths. Then there is the giant seating area, which is nice for people who want to grab a bite to eat and chat. I really like this place, and their food is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment