Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Madhuri Patel #10 - Pops

Earlier this year I got to go to Pops in Arcadia, Oklahoma. I had heard a lot of good things about it so I wanted to check it out for myself. When I got to Arcadia I was mesmerized by the huge pops bottle and the building itself. When you walked into the building they had differents pop bottles all across the wall and all the walls were made out of glass windows. The building itself looks very futuristic has a modern look. The huge pop bottle can be seen for miles before arriving to the location and it is better at night because the bottle changes colors.The architect for Pops was Rand Elliott and he is a prestigious architect that has wrote many books and have appeared in many different articles. I love the building because it is very laid back and a great place to hangout. They have a gas station too and insider a small diner for anyone that wants to eat. Overall its a beautiful building and in a good location in Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment