Wednesday, October 29, 2014

#11 Justin Jackson Kauffman Stadium


With the World Series going on right now, I decided to talk about the few trips to Kauffman Stadium home of the Kansas City Royals. The architect firm Kivett and Myers were the leaders of the Kauffman Stadium. The stadium I attended baseball games before the new renovations and after when they were completed in 2009. The stadium is awesome because it sits right next to the Kansas City Chiefs football stadium as well. They are both part of an ultimate sports complex. The ballpark has a huge scoreboard in center field with a crown on top. The place is awesome because they are rivals to my favorite team the St. Louis Cardinals and I can easily attend the games there. Even though rivals, I am rooting for them to win the World Series this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment