Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Mathew Christian-Week 8


McNellie's, the home of of the five dollar burger and fifty cent side of fries on Wednesdays. I like this place. I always go to McNellie's at night, so I never realized how red the building is.  It has this old, rugged look to it–almost rundown. I like how a majority of that place is wood or at least is accented with it. I kind of enjoy the dimness of the bar. I think it gives it a relaxed feel when you walk in, which is perfect when you want to have a beer and a burger after a long day at work. I find it interesting that they have an upstairs on the first floor. It is nice because they give additional seating for customers, but it is kind of a pain for the workers constantly having to climb up those stairs. I think it is cool how they have a second floor with a bar for smokers. Even though I do not smoke, I think it is cool they have that option for people. Having that smoking section gives it a more ideal bar image. I just really like the run-down, old, wood style of this place, and their food isn't half bad either.

1 comment: