Thursday, November 6, 2014

Madhuri Patel #11 - HeyDay

The building I chose to do for this week is HeyDay. When I first came to Norman in 2011 I never had heard of heyday. When I went for the first time I saw they had laser tag, rope course, and arcade games. It was a lot of fun with my friends. Last year HeyDay decided to extend it and make it bigger and better. They have recently opened it and now they have a restaurant, bowling alley, bar/grill, mini golf, and more. They new addition to the building is huge and it makes it better for the city of Norman because more college students can go there to have fun. It is like Dave & Busters, but in my opinion it is better because there is a lot of different things to do. The architecture if very fun and modern and appeals to a college student. Hey Day partnered up with Robert Garibay to work on these new additions! I got to go to the new heyday last week and I was very impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment