Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Kevin Price - Week 1 - Devon Tower

 
 Devon tower is the tallest building across the Oklahoma City Skyline, and across the state too. The architect was Pickard Chilton. I have had a couple experiences inside this building, usually at the restaurant Vast that is on one of the top floors. I have been up to Vast for beverages and they have seats along the windows that let you admire the Oklahoma plains. I have only been up to Vast at night so I could imagine that it is even a greater sight during the day. I also drive past this building on my way to work and use it to judge how close I am to downtown when sitting in north bound traffic towards downtown. This building has won awards for the green architecture that was designed with the building and has great energy efficiency.     

No comments:

Post a Comment