Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Michael Carrolll Blog # 9

Michael Carroll Blog # 9


Moore Warren theatre

has the largest World Class I-Max in OKC metro area.

It’s only theatre that been built with four steel concrete walls that stand thought F5 tornado on May 20, 2003. the theater was really built for stand out from sever weather that provides shutter. Warren Theatre offer dinner and dessert in movie experience atmosphere. I like new I-Max theater gives you the Ultra high definition of 3D experience . I-Max is probably the most favorite places of the theater. I enjoy 3D movies because makes me feel that I'm part of the action. Warren theatre has red curtains that goes up and flashing lights when show begins.
Warren Theatre also have restaurants, the Hollywood Canteen, the Warren Diner, and Oscar's Sports Bar. 
(http://www.warrentheatres.com/index.asp)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment