Friday, November 7, 2014

Blog# 10 Healthplex Tahereh Dinpajooh



                                
                        


The Healthplex is a hospital located in Norman, OK. The Healthplex was built by the architect JHBR in June 2004 and it has a length of 73,560 sq. feet. The first time that I saw the Healthplex I noted the exterior glass windows and I liked it the best. I think that the Healthplex is a really cool place given that it is a hospital. The inside of the Healthplex also has a very unique style with many nice waiting room areas for the patient’s family members. I liked the structure and the design of it because it’s made for the comfort of the patient and visitors. The rooms for the patients are also large and comfortable, so they will be at ease. Another part of the healthplex that is very nice is the pond behind the hospital that gives an amazing view to the hospital. I feel very lucky to have a good hospital near my house to take care of my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment