Thursday, November 6, 2014

#6 Hoi Kei Fong - Colosseum



Colosseum is always somewhere I admire a lot and it is a dream place I want to go. I've been knowing this building since I was little in elementary school. What I know is that it is a symbol of Italy because of it awesome design and it is historical because is was built in 70-80 AD. It amazed me that people in that decade already knew how to do entertainment and built such a big building for entertainment. It is also amazing that how they could build a three-floor building back to that time with such an amazing design like the the space in between the pillars for more lights to get in and for the air flow. I wonder how people feel when they built this and when they watched the show inside the building.

Europe is somewhere I want to go in the future because of the wonderful environment and a lots of historical buildings. I hope some day I can go there and feel the momentum of this building.

No comments:

Post a Comment