Thursday, November 6, 2014

#8 Hoi Kei Fong - Burj Al Arab



Burj Al Arab is a five star luxury hotel in Dubai. The reason I want to post about this is because the style of the building really catches my eyes. The shape of the building represents the sails of ship. It is also built on the ocean. The ocean in the picture looks really pretty so it makes it perfect to build a hotel on it. Imagine looking out through the window, you can see such a pretty view outside. Although it is really expensive to stay a night there, if I have money, I think I would like to go there to enjoy a wonderful night too. 

It is also one of the tallest hotels in the world, so I wonder how it would feel like to sleep in a high place at the hotel. Of course going to Dubai is not only for living in this hotel, it is also because I know Dubai is the richest country in the world. I want to know the lifestyle of people there and how good the living is in the richest country.

No comments:

Post a Comment