Friday, August 22, 2014

Matthew Lockwood

This is in a town in the United Kingdom called Bury St. Edmund. It is a shopping center in the middle of town. On both sides of the shopping center there are courtyards lined with restaurants, movie theaters, bars, clubs, and just about anything you could want! The courtyards also hold market day on Sunday and Wednesday, and various concerts/fundraisers during just about anytime in the week. I chose this building because the top floor of this shopping center are apartments, and I was lucky enough to be able to live in such a great location. The apartments that I lived in was a one bedroom one bathroom, with a small kitchen, and a huge living area. It had a balcony so I could always see what was going on down below in the courtyards. I really liked living here, and have great memories of this place because it is where I lived when I met my wife.

Thanks for listening!

Matthew Lockwood

1 comment: