Thursday, August 28, 2014

     As cheesy as making this a building that has affected my life, it is invariably true. Since some of my first memories of football, I have watched the greatest college football teams of all time play at this stadium. I have cried and cheered over games played on this field.  I have stood shoulder to shoulder underneath the bleachers for hours to wait out a thunderstorm only to lose to Texas Tech. I have also lost my voice as we spanked Oklahoma State at this very stadium. It is even one of the loudest stadiums in college football, a attribute accredited to only the greatest fans of all time! The stadium in which I speak, as you guessed, is our very own Gaylord Family Memorial Stadium.. Just like The University of Oklahoma, there is only one Memorial Stadium!
-Justin Walton

1 comment:

  1. I'll be there Sat. and spent every game day there when I was in school

    ReplyDelete