Sunday, August 24, 2014

Justin Jackson




This is a picture of the St. Louis Cardinals ballpark Busch Stadium. I took this picture in July of 2014 from the parking garage across the street. My experience with this stadium is fantastic every time I go. I like Busch Stadium for many reasons. I like that I can go enjoy my favorite baseball team play with a bunch of other fans. There is not a bad seat in the house. I have bought many things there and walked it inside and out. I dislike how expensive everything is, but for a building that magnificent in front of the St. Louis skyline and Arch I am okay with it. It is important to me because I enjoy the game of baseball and to attend your favorite teams games with everyone else is a great experience. The building has made a huge impact on my life because now I want to attend a game at every major league baseball stadium. I am well on my way because I have already been to over ten.

1 comment: