Sunday, August 24, 2014

#1 Hoi Kei Fong (Gina)

This is the Great Wall in China. It's very famous in world and known as one of the oldest wall in history. It used to be as defensing wall long time ago and as time went by, the wall was built and reconstructed by different emperors. The segment in the picture is probably the newer segment of the wall.

I went to the Great Wall when I was in 7th grade. I didn't know it would look so powerful until I really stand on it and look at the mountains from the Great Wall. It might look really easy to climb on it, the stairs are really steep and some of the steps I had to use my hands to help me climb on them. I have fear of height so it was not easy for me to take the challenge of climbing the Great Wall. Luckily I had teacher to help me finish it.

I didn't finish walking the whole Great Wall, though. I've heard it would take people almost a month to really finish walking the whole wall. Although I didn't finish it, I experience the greatness of the wall and how amazing Chinese built this.

Hoi Kei Fong (Gina)

1 comment: