Sunday, August 24, 2014

Matt Callan



This building is Andy Alligators Water Park. The reason I chose this place was because it was the first building I have ever had the opportunity to see built from the ground up. I was lucky enough to help do minor things in regards to construction and have been able to work here ever since it opened three years ago. It was a very educational experience for me to see how exactly a building is constructed from the blueprint onward. While the building itself is very basic, including a few offices, first aid, along with a kitchen and restrooms it was an awesome experience working side by side with the different contractors and to see exactly what needs to be completed in order to accomplish the building by it's opening date. Currently, I am also in the process of having another building being constructed which will include offices along with a new laser tag arena so I am excited to see how that will turn out.

1 comment: