Friday, August 29, 2014

Eric Hebert

The Oklahoma Planetarium\The Science Museum of Oklahoma. This building holds many fond memories for me because I frequented the planetarium with my class as a child. The doors to the planetarium lead straight into the main room which is 3 levels high and completely open. The room has a very large open floor plan that is accompanied by a multitude of interactive scientific experiments and interactive learning booths. The main floor ceiling stretches onward to the top of the building allowing you to see every floor above you and creates a feeling of being truly immersed in the science and history that the museum offers. This place is special to me because it is where I first found my love for science as a child and it remains one of my favorite places to this day.

1 comment: