Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sejal Patel - Renaissance ATL



This is a Renaissance in Atlanta, Georgia. I recently spent a weekend there earlier this month and had an amazing experience. It has been by far the most fanciest hotel I have ever stayed in and I will never forget my experience there. The building looks unusual but very interesting on the outside and once you go in, you will feel like royalty. The location of this hotel is right next to the airport, so the view from most of the rooms is eye opening because all you see are airplanes landing and taking off. I have never seen planes take off and land so up close until I stayed at this hotel. Staying there made my weekend better than it would have been elsewhere. I have actually lived in a motel almost my entire life so seeing and staying in a hotel like this made my experience more meaningful.

1 comment: