Friday, August 22, 2014

Jonathan De Aquino



As most of us know, this is the Magic Kingdom castle in Disney World. As childish as this may seem, this building has had a huge impact on my life. I went to Disney World in Florida the winter of 2008. This was an experience I will never forget. I remember seeing this castle in movies, books, shows, etc. but there is nothing like actually seeing it in person. It was overwhelming and flat out gigantic. I was so happy to finally be able to see this beautiful castle. What made me even more surprised was the fact that there were thousands of little details once you got close to the castle. I could tell there was a lot of work that was put into the building. I will never forget this experience because I have always loved anything having to do with Disney and this kingdom brings back all the fond memories of my childhood. It truly was magical.

Jonathan De Aquino

1 comment: