Thursday, August 21, 2014

Alex Ngo



   This was my high school.  I spent most of my days at this place in my teenage years.   From education to socializing, these buildings will always remind me of my adolescent days.  As a senior class officer, I spent a lot of time around various parts of the school organizing events or participating in them.  I met a lot of people in my high school, and felt like it was a very close knit society. I could recognize every single student, out of about one thousand total students.  I grew very close to the people in my Orchestra group though.  We spent an hour together every day functioning as a team, all parts of a beautiful whole.  We joked around all the time as well, and got to go on multiple trips across different states to play and have fun.
   Jenks High School is constantly improving itself.  It has recently added a Math and Science Building (pictured above) and a swimming complex.  Unfortunately this was all after I graduated.  However, no matter how it changes, this high school is where I met many of my best friends, and people I will  never forget.  

1 comment: