Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Wonderworks Pigeonforge Tennessee - Mark Nakmali Post 6



http://img.groundspeak.com/waymarking/display/f92982c2-52c4-4153-86c7-bd7afd2f5bd4.JPG
     I visited Tennessee during the summer for a research program. While I was there, I visited a science museum called Wonderworks in the tourist city of pigeon fort. The building itself is very whacky because it is upside down! The steps, sidewalk, and working streetlamps are in the air, while the roof is ground level. I do think that this is properly fitting because even as a science museum, the unique and creative ways that they present each science project can definitely turn your world upside down. As an engineer, I love science museums and we made sure to visit each and every exhibit that they had inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment