Thursday, November 20, 2014

Young Hoon Choung -8


These twin towers are called Petronas Tower in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. I still can remember the night when I visited these towers. Kuala Lumpur was first business trip place as interpreter. Also it was my first time visiting Malaysia, and I really wanted to visit the twin towers. But I was too busy with working and had no free time for myself to walk around and look around the city. But fortunately I finally had some free time after my work was over. So I leave my hotel and took a taxi to get to the twin towers. When I got there the building was closed so I could not get into the building to look inside of the building. I did not have another chance to visit Malaysia after my business trip, but someday I really want to visit Kuala Lumpur again to look detail of these buildings and the city later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment