Monday, November 24, 2014

Landon Davidson #8

The image above was taken at the Chicago O'Hare Airport. Since I was younger, I have always been amused by the design of airports. There is so much artwork to look at all around throughout airports and Chicago O'Hare is no exclusion. I have been through the Chicago O'Hare Airport several times, and each time I notice several things that catch my eye that I never noticed before. This airport has tons of natural light, which always makes your day more enjoyable, along with many sustainable features that you would not typically expect to find in an airport. For instance, 12 of the airport's roofs have gardens on top of them that use recycled rain run-off to nourish the plants. No matter how interesting the place you are visiting, it is hard to forget the extravagant architecture, art, and features of the Chicago O'Hare Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment