Monday, November 24, 2014

Tyler Martin - Devon Tower - 6

Devon tower is not a building i have a lot of history with and only within the last few years have i even taken notice of it. Primarily because to me, the building a beacon which signals that i am almost home. I can see Devon Tower from I-44 and when traveling between Norman and Tulsa I see the Tower and sigh with relief that the drive is almost over and i'm back home again. I also am studying Industrial Psychology and spend a good amount of time doing research on Devon Energy. Devon is outstanding in its employee relations and attention to employee desires and means of positive motivation. Devon is a type of best-case-scenario when i consider possible jobs in the future because i see them as a world leader in human relations.

No comments:

Post a Comment