Sunday, November 23, 2014

#12 Hoi Kei Fong - Hong Kong Space Museum

This is Hong Kong Space museum in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. It's been in service for 23 years. This museum not only has exhibition but also has a movie theatre. When I was little, I also went to this museum with my parents because we have annual passes and my parents think education to kids is really important in child age. I went to Tsim Sha Tusi museum district almost once a week, but I especially like this one because of the ball shape of the museum. The ball shape building is actually the theater. The feature of the theater is that they project the image in 360 degree. If they have a movie that's about the space, audiences can feel like they are in space. However, when I was little, I also slept through the whole movie because the seats there were so comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment