Sunday, November 23, 2014

#11 Hoi Kei Fong - Leaning Tower of Pizza

This is Leaning Tower of Pizza. It located in a plaza with churches in Italy. It was finished building in 1372, almost spent 200 years to finish this tower. It is famous of its angle that it leans to southeast side, but it was not meant to be leaning. People is studying why the tower is leaning to one side and trying to keep its angle but not leaning more because the tower might eventually collapse.

My cousin one time went to Italy and visit this tower. I saw he posted some pictures on Facebook that are really interesting because he pretended kicking the tower down or leaning on the tower. I know this place is also one of the places must go if I go to Italy. I haven't gone to any places in Europe before and if I go, I wanna go to Leaning Tower of Pizza and learn its history.

No comments:

Post a Comment