Saturday, November 22, 2014

#10 Hoi Kei Fong - Tower of London

This is the Tower of London. The reason why I post this is because I love the history about Henry VIII and this tower was already there back at his time. This tower is full of different stories inside that Henry's second wife, Ann, lived there for a while before she was beheaded by her king husband. Other than her, a lot of different royal people also took their punishment in this tower. After such a long time, Tower of London is now open to public. People can walk around to feel the painful history from the past and feel the creepy atmosphere.

I personally think the tower is really elegant but also looks gloomy to me because I know what people went through in this tower. I think I need to mentally prepare myself first if I go there in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment