Sunday, November 23, 2014

Young Hoon Choung - 11


This building is University Library of University of Saskatchewan in Canada. I used to go to this library often when I was in high school. I thought I would go to U of S when I was in Canada. And actually U of S was one of the school I really wanted to go when I was in high school. Even I was not studying, I went to this library because this building has one of the biggest bus stop in town. The blue stand from this picture is a bus stop. Saskatoon is one of the coldest town in Canada, and it has really good heating system in the building where I was waiting for my bus. This building has 4 stories and it  provides really good study condition. Really warm and quite, also it has good cafe in the under ground floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment