Sunday, November 23, 2014

Young Hoon Choung -12


Coex is can be shopping mall and conference mall in Seoul, South Korea. This place has a movie theatre inside also it is not really far from my old school, so I went to Coex since I was a little kid to watch a movie with my friends. Also this place changed my life. One day my parents went to the conference which was held in Coex and they met a one of my high school faculty. After that, they decided to send me to Canada for my high school and my college career. If there was no Coex in my town, I still might live in Korea. Underground floor of this building is shopping mall and movie theatre. So most of people go to the underground floor for entertain. And first through fourth floor is the place where the conferences hold. Also this building has direct bus stop to the airport. So many foreigner make Coex as their first destination of Korea tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment