Sunday, November 23, 2014

Young Hoon Choung - 10


This building is called Eunma Shopping Complex. It is the nearest shopping complex from my apartment in South Korea. Different from the U.S. is most of South Koreans are living in the apartment because of lack of land space for houses. And most of typical apartment complex have their own shopping complex. And this is one of them. This is typical building shape in South Korea, and has a lot of signs on the building wall to advertisement. it was built in 1985. I miss this building so much because it has really good restaurant inside of it, also it used to have my mother's own shop. My mother had her own shop since I was a little kid in this shopping complex, and I used to go her shop after school almost everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment