Saturday, November 29, 2014

Sam Melman - Oklahoma City Museum of Art (#8)



This building is the Oklahoma City Museum of Art. I had the chance to visit this over the holidays with my family and was really cool to see what it had to offer. I wasn't much of a fan of museums, but that came to change when I got to see the exhibit of young Chinese art that the museum was showing. It really opened my eyes of the creativity that people have and the artwork people can make, especially in the Chinese exhibit that we got to see. Another exhibit in the Museum was the Dale Chihuly glass blowing exhibit and was such a sight to see. From the picture above, you can see his work which is featured right when you walk into the Museum. This glass sculpture makes the building pop when you see it because it is so big and intriguing and the Museum itself is an exhibit just form the outside focusing on this piece.








No comments:

Post a Comment