Monday, December 1, 2014

Heath Garwood #9 - Madison Square Garden - New York City, NY, USA


The Garden. One of the most iconic arenas in sports. I have been to several New York Rangers games here and for me I love the design of the buildings. The building is circular with tall sheer walls ringed with a concrete parapet at the top. Modern looking windows have been added more recently making the building look prosperous and up-to-date. Being near The Garden you get a awe inspiring feeling of the history that has taken place in the building. The sheer walls rising heavenward evoke a feeling that you are in the presence of greatness, that you're witnessing something larger than life. It was built by Robert E. McKee in 1968. 

1 comment:

  1. {Download} $12,234 in 2 months GAMBLING Software?

    Let me say it right.

    I don't care about sports. Never cared less.

    I tried EVERYTHING from forex & stocks to internet marketing and affiliate networks.. I even made some money but then blew it all when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Check It Out Now!!!

    ReplyDelete