Monday, December 1, 2014

#8-Brandon Mansur- Hanks Bus





This is the work of a masters student from the University of Minnesota named Hank Butitta.
He was tired of doing work for his architecture classes on paper and wanted to do something real so he built this for hist masters final project. You can check out this whole project at http://www.hankboughtabus.com/ .
From the reclaimed basketball floor to the 4 beds, this space is not only functional but looks very modern. Plus you can drive it anywhere, how cool is that!?

1 comment:

  1. (Download) $12,234 within 2 months GAMBLING Software?

    Let me say it straight.

    I dont care about sports. Never cared less.

    I tried EVERYTHING from forex & stocks to internet marketing and affiliate networks.. I even made some money but then blew it all away when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Get It Now!!

    ReplyDelete